Experienced, Straightforward Criminal Defense
There are two types of criminal defense lawyers in the world: those who will tell you what you want to hear, and those who will tell you how the prosecution sees your case and what are your chances in court.
You can count on Kennedy & Kennedy Law Office to diligently and aggressively protect your rights in court and give you straightforward advice regarding your criminal law matter. Contact our Mankato law office to schedule a free initial consultation. We make jail visits and assist our clients in finding bail bond help. For after-hours emergency calls, dial 507-550-1519.
Standing Up For The Accused
At Kennedy & Kennedy Law Office, we respect our clients. We trust that they will make the best decisions when they understand the law, understand the evidence (or lack of evidence) against them, and understand their options.
That is why defense attorney Chris Kennedy gives his clients a straightforward opinion based on more than 10 years of experience defending people in the criminal courts of Minnesota.
We defend adult and juvenile clients charged with any criminal offense, including:
- Drug offenses: Drug possession, sale and distribution of drugs
- Traffic violations: Speeding, reckless driving, moving violations, school zone violations, failure to stop for a police officer
- Drunk driving (DWI/DUI): Underage drinking, driving on a suspended license, driving on a revoked license
- Obstruction of justice and resisting arrest (a catch-all offense the police charge you with if you don’t immediately comply)
- Sex crimes: Sexual assault, prostitution, solicitation, child pornography
- Theft crimes: Shoplifting, burglary, larceny
- Violent crimes: Domestic abuse, assault charges, terroristic threats, vehicular homicide, manslaughter, murder
- White collar crimes: Embezzlement, forgery, fraud, identity theft
Criminal Defense For Minnesota College Students
With Mankato State University, Bethany Lutheran College, and Gustavus Adolphus College campuses nearby, we see many college students getting picked up by the police for crimes such as underage drinking, drinking and driving, and minor drug offenses.
If you are a college student who has been arrested or a parent acting on behalf of your child, contact Kennedy & Kennedy Law Office at 507-550-1519 for immediate help. We understand the challenges of being away from family and in trouble. We will walk you through the process, vigorously protecting your rights in court.